Our Legacy of Faith!
Psalm 78:4 (ESV): “We will not hide them from their children, but tell to the coming generation the glorious deeds of the LORD, and His might, and the wonders that He has done.”
Let us be determined this week to:
Share the love, goodness, kindness, praiseworthy deeds, and the might and power of our Lord with everyone we encounter. Remember that there is no other way to have eternal life, and to live in the presence of God, except through the sacrifice of Jesus. God is a generational God, and He has called us to reach the next generation and build His kingdom. May we believe that God has amazing plans for us, our families, our children and their children! Let us be intentional and wise. Let’s pray for God’s presence to go before us and His favour to be upon us as we obey His call on our lives by:
– Investing in the treasures of Heaven that are secure for all eternity!
– Setting an example of what it means to follow Jesus closely.
– Keeping in mind that our time on this earth is limited, and using our time wisely for Jesus (Psalm 90:12).
– Taking courage, knowing that our Lord is for us and He is in control! May we accept His gift of peace as we rest in Him, and may we share this peace that truly transcends understanding with those around us.
– Continually praying for others and their relationship with Jesus – trusting that they will find refuge in Him (Psalm 62:8).
– Remembering God’s faithfulness to us in every situation, and every detail of our lives. Let’s share our faith boldly, telling others the extraordinary story of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus… our Wonderful Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, and Prince of Peace. He came to earth not only for you and me but for the world!
– Teaching and training the next generation to love God with their whole heart, mind, soul and strength!
– Finding contentment in Jesus, realising He is the One who satisfies our deepest desires.
May we all pursue a deeper longing to know Jesus, and to lay down our earthly crowns, as we elevate Him to His rightful place on the throne of our lives. As we experience His presence and majesty, may we worship with all of heaven, proclaiming that Jesus Christ is Lord over all! Then our legacy in Jesus will be complete. Until that moment, may we share that glorious message, in word and in deed, so others will also want to know our Lord Jesus
Father, thank You so much for giving us this mercy seat, for giving us Jesus, the Lamb. He satisfies the cost of salvation, and we are completely satisfied in Him. We are satisfied with the Lamb, our hearts are satisfied with the Saviour You gave us. Lord, we want to satisfy You too with our lives. So here we are, we receive Him, the Mercy Seat, in our hearts.
Thank You Heavenly Father for Your Word. I pray that the Word, the peace of God will wash over everyone listening today. And Lord if we don’t have that peace, help us to accept it from You as the gift that You have so graciously given us. Help anyone who is struggling to understand Your peace to know Your peace, and to even desire Your peace. We pray Father God that we will not run to things of this world, but we will run to You, the One who helps us in Spirit and in Truth. We thank You Lord for Your love, in Your precious name.
Holy Spirit, thank You for every person on here today. No matter what walk of life they are from, no matter what circumstance they face, no matter how this year, last year, or the year before has looked for them, God I pray that You give them a deep revelation of how good You’ve been to them. May they see how generous You’ve been, how kind You’ve been towards them. Father, I pray as we receive the revelation of Your goodness and generosity, that You will enable us. I pray that we will truly live a life of worship and devotion unto You. I pray for every person here today, bless them, bless their families and bless their futures. In the name of Jesus.
Lord, thank You that You are God Almighty and that You love us. Help us to lift Your name up high in such a way that the world can see You. Thank You that You came for everybody. Help each one of us to reach out to other people. Lord and help us that each one of us may bring somebody into Your Kingdom. We pray this in the name of Jesus.
Heavenly Father, we honour and glorify Your Holy name. We thank You so much for the gift of Your beloved Son. Here we stand, united in prayer, asking You for Your blessing upon our family. Oh Lord, thank You for this special calling to leave a Godly legacy and proclaim Your might to another generation, so that they may love You with their whole hearts, minds, soul and strength. Help us Lord to be an example and to pray and ask You for wisdom, and to have a heart of wisdom each day. Oh Lord, we are so thankful that You are our God Almighty. In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.
(This WRAP is with great appreciation towards Retha, Elizabeth, Karine, Tarryn and Tanya)
Subscribe to our Podcast Channel
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.